ESA 630 Controller
Request a Quote
The powerful ESA 630 offers an interactive 2D editor and display in a 10” user-friendly touch screen that makes controlling your pressbrake a breeze. It is our standard entry level touch screen controller and is suitable for simple folding of small to large scale production. It manages up to five axes in any combination including conventional mechanical and hydraulic press-brakes, synchro Hydraulic press-brakes, servo controlled hydraulic single cylinder press-brakes, electrically driven press-brakes, tandem press-brakes and more. As standard you get one offline software license which enables you to program and optimise jobs from the office without disturbing production.
Request a Quote
- Graphic colour 10” touch screen display (1024 x 600 pixels resolution).
- 128 MB silicon disk.
- Interactive 2d graphic editor for work-pieces and tools data entry
- 2D graphic display of machine frame, work-piece and tools
- Manual 2D graphic identification of the best bending sequence(option)
- 4 fast counting circuits for line drive 0-5Vdc differential encoders or npn/push pull.The encoders are powered at 5Vdc (max 200mA per channel).
- 4 analog outputs(±10V) with 13bits + sign resolution.
- 4 digital inputs for the zero micros.
- 4 analog inputs, 12 bits resolution, ranges 0÷10V, 0÷5V.
- 2 general purposes analog outputs, 0÷10V (8 bits resolution).
- 32 digital inputs (24Vdc).
- 32 digital outputs (24Vdc, 0,7A max.) protected against overload and short-circuits.
- 2 serial port rs232.
- 1 Can port with 9 pins subd f connector.
- 1 ethernet port 10/100 Mbit (lan connection)
- 1 VGA port for external monitor connection
- 2 USB (2.0) ports.
- 24Vdc power supply.