Morgan Rushworth PL Filter Unit
PL-Series filter units are specifically designed for extraction and dedusting of dust, fume and smoke generated during plasma, laser and OXY cutting operations. Plasma and laser cutting applications requires special design and unique features which cannot be satisfied by regular dust collectors.
|Duct Depth (x)||mm||757||757||757||757||902||902||902||902||902||902||902|
|Duct Height (y)||mm||1199||1199||1232||1232||1420||1420||1420||1420||1420||1420||1420|
- Dedusting Class: W3 according to EN ISO 15012-1
- Power Input: 480V ~ 3P PE – 60 Hz.
- Pre-Separator: Aerodynamic Spark and Big particle separation in order to minimize fire risk.
- Fan: Aluminum High Efficiency Radial Backward Curved G2.5 balanced with Direct Coupling following ERP 2015.
- Filter Type: Panel Pleated Surface Filtration Dust Class M and H14 ePTFE membrane Polyester Non-woven.
- Filter Efficiency: HEPA14 certified acc. To EN 1822 standard – Filter Efficiency Over 99,997% of 0,12 micron particles. Filtration degree exceeds MERV 16 rating.
- Filter Life time: Average 20 000 h state-of-the-art filter lifetime above industry standards with cutting edge filter design, media and cleaning system.
- Filter Cleaning: VANTERM K-type fully automatic Differential Pressure (ΔP) controlled with high efficiency solo jet-pulse cleaning.
- Pressured Air Input: min.6 bar / 87 PSI (Reduced to 4,5 bar / 65 PSI internally with built-in regulator)
- Sound level: Extreme Low sound level below ≤69 dB(A) with built-in silencer after fan.
- Operation Mode: Panel Operation and slave mod (with NO relay connection from parent) as standard.
- Output Signals: Digital Motor Fault, Normal Operation and
- Low Air Flow Signals
- Dust Bin: Easy to Handle locking mechanism 80 to 160-liter capacity.
- Any three phase Voltage and frequency (ex.400V ~ 3P PE -50 Hz) configuration is available upon request.
- PL-Series filter units are specifically designed for extraction and dedusting of dust, fume and smoke generated during plasma, laser and OXY cutting operations.
- Plasma and laser cutting applications requires special design and unique features which cannot be satisfied by regular dust collectors because
Cutting fumes are essentially very fine particles of ave. 0,15 microns which may cause immediate filter clogging at regular dust collectors.
Filter cleaning and regeneration are very difficult to achieve for sustainable operation and reasonable spare filter replacement and maintenance intervals.
There is a very high risk of fire, due to smoldering hot particles that are generated during thermal cutting operation if proper precautions have not been held.
- VANTERM PL-Series filter units with W3 dedusting Class certification and filter elements average lifetime of 20 000 hours are proven their fitness for the job with thousands of applications all over the world.
- Thanks to the HEPA 14 filter quality of VANTERM Panel Filter Technology, PL Dust collectors separate the ultra-fine dust particles including as small as 0,12 microns with 99,997% filtration efficiency.