Morgan Rushworth SM Filter Unit
SM – Series filter units are designed for dedusting of dry dust, generated during various industrial operations (i.e. welding, mixing etc.) With Dust Class M standard cartridge filters, the filtered-clean air can be returned back to the workshop. This prevents heat loss and ensures environment friendly and healthy application.
|A x B||mm||650 x 800||840 x 800||840 x 800|
- High filtration efficiency with Dust Class: M certified (acc. to EN 60335-2-69) filter elements which arrests 0,2-2 micron particles with 99,9% efficiency.
- Maximum operational safety with fully integrated control panel and internal electrical wiring.
- Visual real-time dust level control of filter elements via coloured manometer.
- Depending on various industrial operations, SM – filter units can be equipped with optional Aluminium coated, ePTFE Teflon membrane, Flame Retardant Polyester and Stainless steel construction Propylene nonwoven filter elements, on request.
- Average 10000-15000 working hour lifespan with effective reverse jet pulse cleaning.
- The light-weight fan impellers are made of aluminium, which ensures long motor life-time.
- High efficient, backward curved fans confirming ERP 2015 with G2.5 balance grade (static and dynamic) are direct coupled to
- OPTIONAL-Automatic PID control with pressure transmitter regulated VFD (Variable Frequency Drive) for fan speed control ensures energy saving with optimum performance.