Meyer MG Radial Arm Drill 415v
The Meyer MG Radial Arm Drill 415v range of powerful geared head radial arm drills are an exceptionally heavy duty construction, that has firmly established a reputation for long life and reliability. Through the years the Meyer range has become renowned for the quality and robustness of their design and build. The drills are manufactured with high quality components and assembled with highest standards of accuracy resulting in machines sold worldwide and bought with confidence.
|Spindle Taper||MT no||4||4||5||6|
|Speeds||rpm||75 – 1220||32 – 2500||25 – 2000||16 – 1250|
|Box Table||mm||400 x 400 x 350||600 x 450 x 450||630 x 500 x 500||800 x 550 x 550|
|Base Plate Size||mm||1370 x 700||1700 x 800||2400 x 1000||3000 x 1200|
- Geared head.
- Powered feed.
- DC injection brake providing instant stop in emergency.
- Exceptional heavy construction.
- Large box table with T Slots.
- Low voltage lamp.
- Forward and reverse.
- Coolant system
- MEGA machine vice – Jaw width 250mm / Jaw opening 280mm STOCK CODE 18033
- MEGA machine vice – Jaw width 320mm / Jaw opening 360mm STOCK CODE 18034