CBC UNI Tube Bending Machine
The CBC tube bending machines range from ‘easy to use’ simple machines to precision programmable production machines. A comprehensive tooling range ensures high bend quality on all models. All formers can be specified with either counter formers or guide rollers depending on material and wall thickness. Optional equipment includes moving arm with positioning stops and plane of bend indicator. The new large capacity CBC UNI 89 can effortlessly bend 88.9mm x 8mm wall mild steel tube.
|MODEL||UNI 30||UNI 42 MAN||UNI 42||UNI 42 DIG||UNI 60||UNI 60 DIG||UNI 70/C||UNI 76||UNI 89|
|Capacity mm (Mid Steel)||33.7 x 3.2||42.4 x 3.2||42.4 x 3.2||42.4 x 3.2||48.3 x 3.2||48.3 x 3.2||60.0 x 4||76.0 x 6||88.9 x 8|
|Maximum Bending Angle||180||180||180||180||180||180||180||180||180|
- Manual UNI 42 provides quality bending at competitive pricing.
- NEW UNI 30 for fast bending of tubes up to 1” gas.
- Superb bend quality.
- Complete tooling service.
- Adjustable limit switch with angle scale standard on UNI 42 and UNI 60. Programmer with memories including ‘spring back’ allowance standard on
- UNI42 digital, UNI 60 digital, UNI 70/C.
- NEW CBC UNI 89 with large 88.9mm x 8mm bending capacity.
- 2 wheeled cabinet available for UNI 42, UNI 42 digital, UNI 60 and UNI 60 digital.
- Moving arm with plane of bend indicator available for UNI 42, UNI 42 Digital, UNI 60 and UNI 60 Digital.
- 110V models.
Coleg Gwent – Machinery for the next generation
14th November 2023 by Dave Hargest
Coleg Gwent is Wales' largest further education and one of the best-performing colleges, delivering a wide range of part-time and full-time academic and vocational courses to over 16,000 students annually... More
MMK Engineering – Bringing Profiling In-House
13th October 2023 by Dave Hargest
MMK Engineering Ltd, based in Devon, work across the full spectrum of engineering, from designing small components to assembling entire end-use products and machinery. We spoke to Rob Jeffrey, Design.. More
6IX Process Design Ltd uprate their machinery with Selmach
14th September 2022 by Dave Hargest
6IX Process Design Ltd, based in Somerset, are manufactures of stainless steel tanks, vessels and processing systems for the brewing and dairy industries. We spoke to Sam Cabell, Managing Director.. More
MR Industrial Services continued success with the help of Selmach Machinery
6th September 2022 by Dave Hargest
MR Industrial Services, based in Corby, Northamptonshire supply a range of architectural and industrial steelwork to the construction industry. We spoke to Carl Peters, Martyn Nimmo and William Adams to.. More