CybTouch 8 NC Controller with CNC Features
Request a Quote
An NC controller with CNC features, (available as CybTouch 8G and the CybTouch 8W) the CybTouch 8, with its user-friendly touch screen interface, means it can be operational in no time. Compatible with a vast range of sheet and plate metalworking machinery this controller will allow you to do a variety of angle adjustments and corrections and is suitable for general fabrication and doing one off productions. All made with a simple fingertip touch. Its memory holds up to 10 types of material and 200 programmes.
Request a Quote
|Screen:||5.7” color graphic CRT screen, 640 x 480 pixels with LED backlight control.|
|System Memory:||FLASH memory with firmware update via RFlink.|
|Communication:||Cybelec RFlink (radio frequency link).|
|Axis:||• ± 10VDC management of AC/DC drives and motors.|
• 0-10 VDC frequency converter for AC asynchronous motors.
• SP-SN-HS 2 speeds mode. • SP-SN 0-10 VDC 2 adjustable speeds.
|Power Supply:||• Numerical control: stabilized + 24VDC -15% / + 20% 15W|
• Digital inputs/outputs: stabilized + 24VDC -15% / + 20%
|Encoders Input:||5 VDC or 12 VDC* or 24 VDC* (* = external power supply). Complementary signals are not necessary, but recommended.|
|Power supplies for encoders:||5 VDC Supplied by CybTouch. Max. 250 mA for each encoder|
|Digital Outputs:||16 Optocoupled.|
|Analog Inputs:||2 0-10 VDC.|
|Digital Outputs:||12 Optocoupled and short circuit proof. 24 VDC source mode, max. 3.0 A. Possibility to configure twice the same output to double the current.|
|Analog Outputs:||4 ±10 VDC Impedance < 100 Ω, short circuit proof. Load ≥ 2 kΩ (max 15 mA).|
|Reference Voltage:||One of the above analog outputs is used for the 10VDC reference.|
|Operating Conditions||Min. 5° Celsius, max. 45° Celsius. Relative humidity 10 to 85% non-condensing.|
|Available Languages:||English, Français, Deutsch, Italiano, Nederlands, Español, Português, Português Brasil, Český, Türkçe, 中文, 台灣, Polski, Pусский|
Features availability depends on the number of available axes and inputs/outputs on the machine.
Back / front gauge axis
- Wizards and auto-tuning of the axes.
- High precision and fast positioning algorithm for frequency converter axes.
- Retraction of the back gauge during the cutting process can be configured.
- Back gauge management or front gauge management.
- Indexing in several modes.
- Inch / mm.
Common shear features
- Eco mode.
- Linearization of the blade gap curve for optimal positioning accuracy.
- Backgauge clearance during the cutting process (yes / no).
- Sequence repetition.
- AutoCut (Flying Cut or continuous cut) function.
- Management of sheet support with 2 or 3 positions integrated in machine cycle.
- RTS (Return to sender) function.
- Screen button for cutting laser / light guide.
- Part counter with auto-stop (up or down).
- Time and stroke counters for oil service.
- Sheet offset (multiple-cuts in the middle of the machine with reduced TDC).
- Pump start button.
Shear features for CybTouch 6 G
- Automatic management of blade gap, cutting angle and cutting length.
- System pressure management with ramp for pressure proportional valve.
- Cutting length management by potentiometer or encoder.
- Blade gap with 1 or 2 actuators.
- Mechanical or hydraulic foldaway.
Shear features for CybTouch 6 W
- Automatic management of blade gap OR cutting angle.
- Cutting length management by timer.
- Blade gap with 1 actuator (motor).
- Mechanical foldaway
- S-OPT-RFLINK RFlink USB key for PC including CybTouchTools software
- S-OPT-CBT6/EKIT Earthing kit
- S-MVP-100/A Pressure valve amplifier