Morgan Rushworth CB/4 10-185 Hydraulic 4 Roll Cone Plate Bending Machine
Selmach Machinery’s specialist range of Morgan Rushworth Conical Sheet Bending Rolls are capable of bending light plates, aluminium and stainless steel material into conical shapes. Powered by an electrical motor and planetary gearbox the Pinch Roll and Lateral Roll hydraulic pistons enable accurate positioning, which is enhanced by the five digital readouts for the roll positions. The mobile control panel ensures clear vision of the material being processed. The special polished rolls ensure a quality, almost mark-free, finished product. With a heavy duty welded steel frame and robust design assure years of hard labor in any busy workshop. The Hydraulic Drop-End release allows for easy and quick removal of product.
Request a Quote
|MODEL||4R HC 10-185|
|Min. Bending Diameter||mm||105|
|Top Roll Diameter||mm||185 (bigger side) 70 (smaller side) (Conical Shape)|
|Bottom Roll Diameter||mm||185 (bigger side) 70 (smaller side) (Conical Shape)|
|Side Rolls Diameter||mm||185 (bigger side) 70 (smaller side) (Conical Shape|
|Motor||kW||4.0 main motor + 1.5 hydraulic unit motor power|
- Purpose built to roll conical shapes of light plates , aluminium or stainless steel materials.
- Pinch roll and lateral rolls powered by hydraulic cylinders.
- Overload protection.
- All rolls powered by electrical motor and planetary gearbox.
- 5 digital read-outs for easy roll positioning.
- Hydraulic DropEnd for easy removal of finished ferrule.
- Easy operation with Mobile Control Panel.
- Welded steel frames.
- Induction hardened forged or rolled SAE 1050 (CK 45) Steel Rolls.
- Conical Bending Device.
- Hydraulic elements: Motor and pump group, pressure valves, solenoid valves, oil display are of European quality. (Rexroth)
- Emergency system: Safety string barier around the machine and emergency push button.
- Electric equipments: Siemens (German) or Telemecanique(France)
- Double speed system
- Ground and polished rolls