Morgan Rushworth HVA Hydraulic Corner Notching Machine
The HVA hydraulic corner notching machine has a cutting capacity of 220mm x 6mm or 250mm x 10mm with a variable angle. With a rigid head and GS500 cast iron workbench, these corner notchers are designed for a long working life.
|MODEL||STOCKCODE||BLADE ANGLE||CUTTING LENGTH||CUTTING CAPACITY||CUTTING CAPACITY||MOTOR||STROKES PER MINUTE||WORK TABLE||LENGTH|
|mm||mm||M/Steel mm||S/Steel mm||Kw||mm||mm|
|HVA 220/6||M4001||30° – 140°||220||6||4||3||35||950 x 890||950|
|HVA 250/10||M4002||30° – 135°||250||10||6||5.5||40||1020 x 800||1430|
- Rigid head and GS500 cast iron workbench with conical grooves for optimal adherence of the squares.
- Cut can start from top of blades or from the base.
- Automatic adjustment of gap between blades from 1 to 6mm (patented).
- Set of goniometric squares.
- Stainless steel cutting blades.