Morgan Rushworth HVA (200 x 6) Hydraulic Corner Notching Machine
The HVA offers variable angles between 30 – 140 Degrees, with a maximum capacity of 200mm x 6mm. The HVA includes a punching station on the rear too.
With a rigid head and workbench, these corner notchers are designed for a long working life.
|MODEL||STOCKCODE||BLADE ANGLE||CUTTING LENGTH||CUTTING CAPACITY||CUTTING CAPACITY||MOTOR||STROKES PER MINUTE||WORK TABLE||LENGTH||WIDTH||HEIGHT||WEIGHT|
|mm||mm||M/Steel mm||S/Steel mm||Kw||mm||mm||mm||mm||kg|
|HVA 200/6||M4001||30° – 140°||200||6||3||4||30||1150 x 610||1100||1150||1200||1150|
- Rigid head and workbench with conical grooves for optimal adherence of the squares.
- Cut can start from top of blades or from the base.
- Automatic blade adjustment between from 1 to 6mm.
- Punching station on the rear of the machine.
- Set of goniometric squares.
- Stainless steel cutting blades.