Morgan Rushworth HFPV Hydraulic H Frame Press 415V
The HFPV H frame presses are ideal for a whole variety of bending, forming, pressing and straightening operations. These models include all the features of the popular HFP models with the addition of side to side ram movement across the width of the machine. The hydraulic system is equipped with a manometer and a joystick lever to control the operation. A pair of V blocks are supplied as standard equipment.
|MODEL||Stock code||Power||Distance between Frames||Stroke||Advance speed||Working speed||Return speed||Motor power||Length||Width||Height||Weight|
- Easily adjusted bed height with two hardened pins
- Bed designed to accept a variety of supports and jigs according to customer requirements
- Quiet hydraulic system
- Hydraulic cylinder mounted above providing vertical pressure
- Side to side ram movement across the width of the machine
- Ideal for low or high volume operation.