Promotech ABM-28 Auto Feed Bevelling Machine
The ABM-28 is a bevelling machine designed to mill edges of plates with the thickness of up to 35 mm. The bevelling angle can be set in the entire range from 60° to –60°, including facing at 0°. The feed is performed automatically after starting the machine. The accessories allow bevelling of 36–70 mm thick plates at the angle set in the entire range from 0° to 60° or from 0° to –60°. It is also possible to establish J-bevels in 20–70 mm thick plates and to remove clad of up to 5 mm depth from plates with a thickness of up to 127 mm.
|Spindle speed (no load)||rpm||2780|
|Maximum bevel width (b)||mm||35|
|Weight (machine with 1 guide track)||kg||53.5|
- Required length of the guide track (rail) can be accomplished with additional sections of guide tracks.
- Auto-feed portable beveling.
- Continuously adjustable bevel angle between 60 and minus 60 degrees, eliminating the need to turn a plate over
- Max. bevel width (depending on the beveled angle) from 28 up to 35 mm
- Variable feed control for work on a variety of steel grades and thicknesses (up to 35 mm as standard or optionally up to 70 mm)
- Beveling in both travel directions
- Motor overload protection
- J groove beveling available as option
- Quick setup
- Extendable rails
- Support for bevelling 36–70 mm plates at 0° to 60°
- Support for bevelling 36–70 mm plates at 0° to –60°
- 1.2 m guide track
- Support for J-bevelling 20–70 mm plates
- Clamp for 36–70 mm plates
- Track clamp for 36–70 mm plates
- Clad removal attachment
- Clamp of clad removal attachment for 36–80 mm and 81–127 mm plates
- Track clamp of clad removal attachment for 36–80 mm and 81–127 mm plates