Ultra Ace Power Feed Magnetic Drill 110V
The Nitto Kohki ‘Ultra Ace Power Feed Magnetic Drill 110V’ with auto feed have been specially designed for use with TCT (Tungsten Carbide Tipped) cutters. They have the benefit of cutting in excess of 3x more holes per cutter compared to ordinary HSS (High Speed Steel) and increase productivity as they are run at far higher rotational speeds. However, standard M2 High Speed Cutters can be used on this machine using the weld on shank arbour adapter.
|Model||Atra 3500||Atra 5000|
|Cutter Capacity||mm||35 x 50mm||50 x 75mm|
|Twist Drill Capacity||mm||n/a||n/a|
|Shank||¾” Magquick||¾” Magquick|
- Built – In Coolant System With Auto Shut-Off.
- Quick Release Cutter Arbor.
- Built – In Motion Sensor For Any Excess Vibration or Lateral Movement.
- Fail safe Re-Start – Drill Won’t Start Up Automatically After Power Failure.
- Magnet Open-Circuit Sensor Preventing Operation Until The Magnetic Field Is Active.
- Slow Start Mechanism To Ensure Smooth Cut Through Mill Scale.
- Load Sensor Which Responds To Drilling & Feeding Forces On The Cutter For Optimum Cutting Conditions.
- Feed Speed Is Continually Monitored & Updated Proportionally To The Load On The Cutter.
- Automatic Cycle Stop After The Cut Has Finished (Load Sensing)
- Overload Stop When Any Excessive Load Is Applied To The Cutter To Prevent Cutter Breaking.FIVE REASONS TO BY:1: Health & Safety, The operator can stand clear of the machine during the drilling process.2: The operator can be marking the next hole while the machine is drilling.3: Speeds are self regulating increasing cutter & machine life4: Feed speeds are continually monitored giving quickest cutting cycle in hard/soft materials5: One person can operate two+ machines