TML 500 Permanent Lifting Magnet
You need to have the correct equipment to lift, move and position the work pieces and materials that you work with, you need a solution that you can trust, a solution that is reliable, convenient and won’t cost the earth. Anyone who has ever wondered how on earth they are going to move a piece of heavy metal across a busy work area will understand the problem. Or those, who have ever had to wait for a hot work piece to cool before it can be safely re-positioned may also relate to the frustration.
The new TML 500 Permanent Lifting Magnet enables easier lifting, moving, positioning, aligning, forming and transporting of your sheet & plate metal materials during production.
|Magnetic Contact Surface||mm||185×88|
|Height||mm||216 (open lever)|
|Max Load||kg||Up to 500 (1:3 safe working mode)|
|Max Vertical Lifting Capacity||kg||up to 150 at 90 degrees (from 15mm S235 with 1:3 safe working mode)|
- Up to 300kg lifting force at 5mm material thickness and 490kg lifting force already at 10mm material thickness. The stated performance adds a safety-factor of 3 for the lifting operation. This means that the tear off force needs to be three times the maximal lifting force.
- Outstanding performance on thin walled materials
- Weight reduction of 70% at the same lifting force
- Effortless and ergonomical one-lever magnet activation
- Revolutionary magnetic technology allows for a much wider range of lifting solutions
- 360° rotating lifting hook
- Tin-coated, hardened steel magnetic adhesive surface