TML 250 Permanent Lifting Magnet
You need to have the correct equipment to lift, move and position the work pieces and materials that you work with, you need a solution that you can trust, a solution that is reliable, convenient and won’t cost the earth. Anyone who has ever wondered how on earth they are going to move a piece of heavy metal across a busy work area will understand the problem. Or those, who have ever had to wait for a hot work piece to cool before it can be safely re-positioned may also relate to the frustration.
The new TML 250 Permanent Lifting Magnet enables easier lifting, moving, positioning, aligning, forming and transporting of your sheet & plate metal materials during production.
|Magnetic Contact Surface||mm||135×65|
|Height||mm||191 (open lever)|
|Max Load||kg||Up to 250
(1:3 safe working mode)
|Max Vertical Lifting Capacity||kg||Up to 50 at 90 degrees|
(from 10mm sheet metal S235)
- Up to 250kg Lifting force at 10mm material thickness and 90kg lifting force already at 3mm material thickness. The stated performance adds a safety-factor of 3 for the lifting operation. This means that the tear off force needs to be three times the maximal lifting force.
- Outstanding performance on thin walled materials
- Weight reduction of 70% at the same lifting force
- Effortless and ergonomical one-lever magnet activation
- Revolutionary magnetic technology allows for a much wider range of lifting solutions
- 360° rotating lifting hook
- Tin-coated, hardened steel magnetic adhesive surface