Morgan Rushworth RFF Roll Former & Flanger 415V
The Morgan Rushworth RFF 5/1.0 and RFF 7/1.6 are heavy duty roll forming and flanging machines designed to join straight or curved sheet metal material. A full range of tooling is available to achieve the various connection methods required.
Request a Quote
|MODEL||RFF 5/1.0||RFF 7/1.6|
|No. of stations||5||7|
- Type A Pittsburgh rolls fitted as standard
- Fast straight forming in one pass
- Available in 1.0mm and 1.6mm capacities
- Auxiliary drive shafts fitted to accept optional rolls
- As RF but with the useful feature of a flanging unit, forming roll type J, fitted to the top of the machine in order to perform radius joins.