Powerbor PB45 Magnetic Drill 110V
The relatively light overall weight of the Powerbor PB45 Magnetic Drill 110V disguises the cutting and drilling power normally associated with much heavier machines. It boasts a Eibenstock 2 speed motor tried and tested in some of the most difficult markets.
Request a Quote
|Clamping Force: Kgs||1500 Kgs|
|Motor: Watts||1200 Watts|
|Speed:||250 / 450 Rpm|
|Twist Drill Capacity:||20mm|
- Dual carrying handles for enhanced operating maneuverability
- Reversible handles for use in restrictive conditions
- Improved high density magnet for maximum adhesion
- Corrosive resistant, tangle-free cable from stand to drill unit
- Isolating power relay for improved handling safety
- Control panel situated conveniently on the same side as the traverse handles
- Free protective carrying case complete with safety strap, cutting fluid, safety guard and folding hex key set.