Morgan Rushworth RGMS 1050/5MM Mechanical Guillotine Shear 415v
The Morgan Rushworth RGMS range of mechanical guillotines are designed for fast accurate cutting of mild steel up to 5mm. Now available in eleven capacities with either the standard manually operated back gauge or the optional advanced Elgo NC back gauge.
Request a Quote
|Cutting Capacity (42kg/mm2):||5 mm|
|Cutting Angle:||2.7 Degrees|
|Stokes Per Minute:||34|
|Motor: Kw||7.5 Kw|
|Back Gauge Travel:||750 mm|
|Table Width:||450 mm|
|Table Height – E:||850 mm|
|Width – K:||2300 mm|
|Length – L:||1950 mm|
|Height – H:||1500 mm|
- Mono Block, welded steel frame rigid to deflection movement and of high tensile strength.
- Two sided blades manufactured with high-alloyed steel.
- Blade gap adjustment according to sheet thickness and type for quality cutting -4mm and 5mm models.
- Automatically activated hold down system avoiding sheet sliding during cutting action.
- Manual back gauge operated by hand wheel with distance counter.
- Support table with roller bearings – 4mm and 5mm models.
- Front support arms with ruler, suitable for long sheet cutting.
- Foot pedal available for single or continuous cutting.
- Front support system with ruler up to 3 meters.
- Pneumatic sheet support and unloading system.
- 1000mm back gauge.
- Elgo NC programmable back gauge.