Morgan Rushworth HFPV 1900/200 Hydraulic H Frame Press 415V
The HFPV H frame presses are ideal for a whole variety of bending, forming, pressing and straightening operations. These models include all the features of the popular HFP models with the addition of side to side ram movement across the width of the machine. The hydraulic system is equipped with a manometer and a joystick lever to control the operation. A pair of V blocks are supplied as standard equipment.
Request a Quote
|Distance between frames||1900mm|
- Easily adjusted bed height with two hardened pins
- Bed designed to accept a variety of supports and jigs according to customer requirements
- Quiet hydraulic system
- Hydraulic cylinder mounted above providing vertical pressure
- Side to side ram movement across the width of the machine
- Ideal for low or high volume operation.
Alloys, the quest to make good materials even better
19th November 2018 by Clare Harris
Alloys, in their most basic form are mixtures; mixtures of different metals or even metals and other elements, with the.. More
Can’t justify a press brake? – consider the H Frame Press
12th June 2017 by Clare Harris
You may think that your business is too small to justify investing in a pressbrake but what if I told.. More