Comac 301PH Hydraulic Section Rolling Machine 415V
The COMAC 301PH section ring rolling machine has the benefit of hydraulic roll adjustment for faster bending, particularly where ‘tight’ bends are required. The 301PH includes a full set of rolls for the bending of flat bar, flat bar on edge, round bar, square bar and box section. COMAC can draw on thirty years experience in section bending technology and their range today.
Request a Quote
|Flat Bar The Hard Way:||40 x 6mm 300 Dia|
|Flat Bar The Easy Way:||50 x 12mm 200 Dia|
|Solid Square:||20 x 20mm 300 Dia|
|Solid Round:||25mm 250 Dia|
|Tube – Thin Wall:||40 x 1.5mm 400 Dia (Special Rolls)|
|Tube – Thick Wall:||33.7 x 2.3mm 400 Dia (Special Rolls)|
|Rectangle Tube:||30 x 20 x 2mm|
|Square Tube:||25 x 2mm|
|Angle – Leg Out:||35 x 5mm 350 Dia|
|Angle – Leg In:||30 x 4mm 400 Dia|
|T Section:||35 x 35 x 4mm 350 Dia|
|Channel – Leg Out:||40 x 20mm 300 Dia|
|Channel – Leg In:||40 x 20mm 600 Dia|
|Motor: Kw||1.5 Kw|
|Rolling Speed:||5.8 m/min|
- PH Hydraulic adjustment of rolls with push-button controls. Positions referenced on mechanical counters with positive stop. Roll rotation via foot-pedals.
- Three rolls driven for excellent traction.
- Smooth rolls ensure minimum material marking.
- All machines can bend horizontally or vertically.
- Lateral guide rolls with three dimensional adjustment.
- Hydraulically powered rotation
- Supplied with modular rolls for rolling most profiles.
Alloys, the quest to make good materials even better
19th November 2018 by Clare Harris
Alloys, in their most basic form are mixtures; mixtures of different metals or even metals and other elements, with the.. More
How to measure sheet metal gauge and thickness
15th October 2018 by Clare Harris
It might be obvious to some, but also less obvious to others… More and more these days’ fabricators take delivery.. More
Meet the machines: The Section Roller
3rd October 2018 by Clare Harris
This week we are turning our attention to a machine often spoke of in the same breath as words such.. More