The relatively light overall weight of the Powerbor PB45 Magnetic Drill 110V disguises the cutting and drilling power normally associated with much heavier machines. It boasts a Eibenstock 2 speed motor tried and tested in some of the most difficult markets.
|Clamping Force: Kgs||1500 Kgs|
|Motor: Watts||1200 Watts|
|Speed:||250 / 450 Rpm|
|Twist Drill Capacity:||20mm|
- Dual carrying handles for enhanced operating maneuverability
- Reversible handles for use in restrictive conditions
- Improved high density magnet for maximum adhesion
- Corrosive resistant, tangle-free cable from stand to drill unit
- Isolating power relay for improved handling safety
- Control panel situated conveniently on the same side as the traverse handles
- Free protective carrying case complete with safety strap, cutting fluid, safety guard and folding hex key set.