Powerbor PB100SB Magnetic Drill 110V
The Powerbor PB100SB Magnetic Drill 110V base and body design achieves greatly enhanced rigidity and cutting capacity whilst its arbor design allows rapid cutter to twist drill change. The swivel base option is a customer-led development providing convenience and practicality and allowing precise positioning of the cutter, whilst the weight is taken by the powerful magnet.
Request a Quote
|Clamping Force: Kgs||2000 Kgs|
|Motor: Watts||1850 Watts|
|Speed:||220 / 260 / 350 / 420 Rpm|
|Twist Drill Capacity:||32mm|
- Dual carrying handles for enhanced operating maneuverability
- Reversible handles for use in restrictive conditions
- Improved high density magnet for maximum adhesion
- Corrosive resistant, tangle-free cable from stand to drill unit
- Isolating power relay for improved handling safety
- Control panel situated conveniently on the same side as the traverse handles
- Free protective carrying case complete with safety strap, cutting fluid, safety guard and folding hex key set.