The Morgan Rushworth RFF 7/1.6 heavy duty roll forming and flanging machine is designed to join straight or curved sheet metal material. A full range of tooling is available to achieve the various connection methods required.
|No. of stations||7|
- Type A Pittsburgh rolls fitted as standard
- Fast straight forming in one pass
- Available in 1.0mm and 1.6mm capacities
- Auxiliary drive shafts fitted to accept optional rolls
- Flanging unit, forming roll type J, fitted to the top of the machine in order to perform radius joins