The Morgan Rushworth RFF 5/1.0 heavy duty roll forming and flanging machine is designed to join straight or curved sheet metal material. A full range of tooling is available to achieve the various connection methods required.
|No. of stations||5|
- Type A Pittsburgh rolls fitted as standard
- Fast straight forming in one pass
- Available in 1.0mm and 1.6mm capacities
- Auxiliary drive shafts fitted to accept optional rolls
- As RF but with the useful feature of a flanging unit, forming roll type J, fitted to the top of the machine in order to perform radius joins.