The HVA 250/10 hydraulic corner notching machine has a cutting capacity of 250mm x 10mm and a variable angle. With a rigid head and GS500 cast iron workbench, these corner notchers are designed for a long working life.
|Cutting Angle||30° – 135°|
|Cutting Capacity Mild||mm||10|
|Cutting Capacity S/Steel||mm||6|
- Stainless steel cutting blades.
- Large capacity model.
- Robust “C” shaped structure that is capable of supporting considerable stress.
- Rigid head and GS500 cast iron workbench with conical grooves for optimal adherance of the squares.
- Cut can start from top of blades or from the base.
- Automatic adjustment of gap between blades from 1 to 6mm (patented).
- Set of goniometric squares.