The Meyer range of powerful geared head drills are a exceptionally heavy duty construction, that has firmly established a reputation for long life and reliability. Through the years the Meyer range has become renowned for the quality and robustness of their design and build. The drills are manufactured with high quality components and assembled with highest standards of accuracy resulting in machines sold worldwide and bought with confidence. The Meyer SR35A Auto Geared Head Drilling Machine 415v will not disappoint.
|Spindle Taper : Morse Taper No.||4 Morse Taper|
|Motor: Kw||1.5 kw|
|Speeds:||76 – 2065 Rpm|
|Work Table:||520 x 440mm|
|Base Plate:||405 x 420mm|
- Drill Press Vice: 18009
- Universal Cross Table: 18047
- Milling Collett Set: 18048
- Geared head.
- Powered feed.
- Automatic feed mechanical clutch.
- Digital readout for spindle speeds.
- Digital readout for spindle stroke.
- Exceptional heavy construction.
- Large work tables.
- Auto tool release.
- Eye shield with interlock switch.
- Low voltage lamp.
- Powered Rise and fall table.
- Tilting work table +- 45 degrees
- Forward and reverse.
- Coolant system