The CBC tube bending machines range from easy to use, simple machines to precision programmable production machines. A comprehensive tooling range ensures high bend quality on all models. All formers can be specified with either counterformers or guide rollers depending on material and wall thickness.Optional equipment includes moving arm with positioning stops and plane of bend indicator. The new model CBC UNI 30 model has been especially designed for fast bending of smaller tubes. The new large capacity CBC UNI 89 can effortlessly bend 88.9mm x 8mm wall mild steel tube.
|Capacity (mild steel)||mm||76 x 3|
|Capacity (stainless steel)||mm||63 x 2|
|Maximum bending angle||deg||180|
- Full range of tooling including formers, wiper dies, slider dies and counterformers etc.
- Alternative mandrel lengths up to 6m.
- Quality bending of thin wall tubes.
- Ability to bend stainless steel.
- 2 speed motor.
- 3M mandrel system.
- Plane of bend indicator with positioning stops.
- Hydraulic mandrel extractor.
- Hydraulic clamping of tube to former.
- Programmable bending angle with 50 memories with 9 phases per memory.